Finally the book has arrived. Orthopaedic Principles-A Review is ready for you. I am here by attaching the cover page. The foreword has been written by Dr Ashok Johari, President of Indian Orthopaedic Association and Editor-in-chief of Journal of Paediatric Orthopaedics (B).
- The book will run into 750 pages and will comprise 110 diagrams that are essential for understanding a specific pathology/technique.
- The book is largely based on the Instructional Course Lectures (ICL) of JBJS, JAAOS. DNB theory questions are often based on a recent ICL.
- The book tries to solve past 10 years DNB questions.
- The chapters are arranged according to speciality(eg, sports medicine, joint reconstruction etc)
- The format is bullet format(similar to Handbook of Fractures by Kenneth Koval)
- Important references have been included that will help you go through original articles
- MCQs have been placed in such a way, so that you reinforce your knowledge by applying it to clinical conditions.
Warm Regards and best Wishes,
Dr Hitesh Gopalan U
Editor-in Chief, Orthopaedic Principles
Co-ordinator, Indian Orthopaedic Trainees Association (InOTA), affiliated to IOA.
For Book Orders: