- Louis Bigliani, MD, and Evan L. Flatow, MD, two pioneers in the field, have edited this practical book that presents the orthopedic surgeon and resident with a logical, step-by-step guide to successfully performing shoulder arthroplasty.
- Select contributors share their extensive knowledge and experience with readers. An introductory chapter on surgical approaches and preoperative evaluation serves as a springboard for in-depth examinations of cutting-edge techniques. Topics include total shoulder replacement, glenoid component preparation and soft tissue releases, and revision shoulder arthroplasty.
- Additionally, one chapter is devoted to arthroplasty for proximal humerus fractures, nonunions, and malunions. The comprehensive text also addresses conditions such as arthroplasty and rotator cuff deficiency and glenohumeral inflammatory arthritis.
- Rehabilitation of shoulder arthroplasty is covered as well. The book is complete with a wealth of illustrations that clarifies key concepts. Specific examples of complications and how to avoid and correct them are found throughout, underscoring the importance of this essential resource.
- Original Price:12300 INR, Special Price: 10,000 INR with shipping charges.
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Posted by Orthopaedic Principles at 10:41 PM